Hi,

The maven.info package is still using Maven 2.0.10, which was released a year
and a half ago. The package also has a bug that causes some Maven plugins to
fail because they can't find the mvn executable.

I've created a new plugin that bumps the upstream version to the latest stable
release (2.2.1) and also fixes the aforementioned bug. However, my attempts to
contact the maintainer (in early June) have been unsuccessful.

Attached is the new package. Perhaps a core developer here could look it over
and commit it?

I am willing to take over maintainership of maven.info if that is necessary in
order to get the package moving.

Thanks,

Trevor