Hi,

The cmake installation in Fink changes the default for CMAKE_FIND_FRAMEWORK
 from "First" into "Last".

This was a bad idea. Can we revert that change, please?

I have the following reasons to ask for this revert.

1. The documentation of cmake (in the Fink installation and on the Internet)
   says that the default is "First".

2. Using the Fink cmake is very confusing if you don't know that the default
   was changed to "Last". (Hell, cmake by itself is already a monster, let alone
   if you run into something like this.)

3. The behaviour of FIND_PATH for "First" and "Last" is not the same. Trying
   to avoid wasted CPU cycles is good, but not if the behaviour of cmake is
   changed.

4. The cmake installation DMG from www.cmake.org has the default set to "First".

Kind regards,
Kees Bakker