On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 15:48:33  0900, BABA Yoshihiko  wrote:
Hi,

  > The developer of pyqt4-mac-py does not have older versions of the
package on their website.
  > See: http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/static/Downloads/PyQt4/
  >
  > Can we put the source tarball of Fink versions on Fink server?
  > Or just set Source to point to our mirror servers?

We can host files in our Sourceforge area. Or else I've seen some
packages do mirror:master: to indicate that the only place to find the
source is the master-mirrors pool rather than any other parent site
(assuming the master-mirrors picked up the file when the parent site
did still have it).

dan

  --
Daniel Macks