On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 01:44:29PM -0500, Peter O'Gorman wrote:
> On 04/13/2011 01:23 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
>> svn co -r129359http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/dragonegg/trunk/
>
> Jack,
>
> I have done:
>
> $ svn export -r129359 http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/dragonegg/trunk/
> dragonegg-r129359
> $ tar cjf dragonegg-r129359.tar.bz2 dragonegg-r129359
>
> and put it at http://pogma.com/tmp/dragonegg-r129359.tar.bz2
>
> You can use that for your Source:, I will keep the file there as long as
> needed. The advantage with this approach is that the source tarball will
> get on the mirrors.
>
> Peter

Peter,
   I'll revise the dragonegg-gcc packaging over the weekend to use your
tarball. We are making progress in dragonegg svn but Duncan rearranges
the source tree too much to maintain compatibility with llvm 2.9. The
stock usage of dragonegg is rock solid. The
-fplugin-arg-dragonegg-enable-gcc-optzns
option (which significantly enhances the code generation) will be a highly
iterative process as it exposes layers of GIMPLE incompatibilities that
haven't been addressed yet in dragonegg (because the default code generation
is so generic).
        Jack