Hi,

I'd like to add a buildconflict on xft2-dev to my root5 package on 10.7 (c.f.
the thread fink-users 'root5 compilation fails on 10.7'). However, when doing
so, I get the following error message from fink when it tries to temporally
remove xft2-dev:

The following package will be rebuilt:
 root5
The following 3 packages might be temporarily removed:
 system-xfree86-dev system-xfree86-manual-install xft2-dev
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
The following packages must be temporarily removed, but there are no .debs to
restore them from:
  system-xfree86-dev system-xfree86-manual-install
Exiting with failure.

fink --version
Package manager version: 0.31.6
Distribution version: selfupdate-cvs Sat Jan 21 10:59:57 2012, 10.7, x86_64
Trees: local/main stable/main

'fink remove xft2-dev' works flawlessly.

Any ideas?

Remi