On 3/16/2012 1:35 PM, Trevor Harmon wrote:
> I'm able to reproduce the issue on Lion, but I'm not sure how to fix it.
>
> The JGraph package has changed a lot and is now hosted at a different site
> under a different name:
>
> http://www.jgraph.com/
>
> I wasn't planning to update these packages for Lion.
>
> I guess the simple workaround for now is to remove gnujaxp if you need jgraph.

Trevor,

Apparently JAXP was folded into java-1.5 (according to the batik .info),
and the fink gnujaxp version is from the 1.4 beta or some such, and this
might be why it's causing problems.  A bunch of other programs (stax,
xmlbeans, rhino) were also having build failures with gnujaxp installed,
so it's not specific to jgraph, either.  Thankfully, only batik
currently depends on gnujaxp, and _that_ fails with other issues, so it
might be time to pull batik and gnujaxp if they're not fixable.

Hanspeter

ps.  this was all tested on 10.6.