I am trying to figure out a problem with shared library install_name for
package I created for nfft3. Since updating to OS X 10.8 the install_name
points to the fink.build directory where the package was create instead of
where the package gets installed, as can be seen by the output of otool -L

$ otool -L /sw/lib/libnfft3.1.dylib
/sw/lib/libnfft3.1.dylib:
        /sw/src/fink.build/root-nfft3-3.2.1-2/sw/lib/libnfft3.1.dylib
(compatibility version 2.0.0, current version 2.0.0)
        /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 169.3.0)
        /sw/lib/libfftw3.3.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
7.2.0)

OS X 10.8 does not like this. I can manually change this with
install_name_tool, to the correct settings

$ otool -L /sw/lib/libnfft3.1.dylib
/sw/lib/libnfft3.1.dylib:
        /sw/lib/libnfft3.1.dylib (compatibility version 2.0.0, current version
2.0.0)
        /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 169.3.0)
        /sw/lib/libfftw3.3.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
7.2.0)

I've read through the documentation at
http://www.finkproject.org/doc/packaging/index.php, but have been unable to
figure out what I need to change to get fink to automatically set the
install_name correctly. I am probably missing something obvious and am hoping
someone with more packaging experience can point out my mistake in the
nfft3.info file below.

Package: nfft3
Version: 3.2.1
Revision: 2
Maintainer: Martyn Klassen <lmklas...@gmail.com>
Source:  http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~potts/nfft/download/nfft-%v.tar.gz
Source-MD5: a15c0c4375bef51bc8b37ca74cea8339
BuildDepends:  fink (>= 0.24.12-1)
Depends: %N-shlibs (= %v-%r), fftw3
BuildDependsOnly: True
PatchFile: %n.patch
PatchFile-MD5: 45f6fb9b57a508203d17b87072190bda
License: GPL
ConfigureParams: --with-fftw3='%p' --prefix='%i'
CompileScript: <<
 ./configure %c
 make
<<
InstallScript: <<
 make install prefix=%i
<<
SplitOff: <<
   Package: %N-shlibs
   Files: lib/libnfft3.*.dylib
   Shlibs: <<
   %p/lib/libnfft3.1.dylib 2.0.0 %n (>= 3.2.1-1)
   <<
   DocFiles: AUTHORS COPYING INSTALL NEWS README
<<
DocFiles: AUTHORS COPYING INSTALL NEWS README
#InfoDocs: nfft3.info
DescDetail: <<
NFFT is non-uniform Fast Fourier transform library
<<
DescUsage: <<
<<
DescPackaging: <<