BABA,

Your qgis-mac and qgis16-mac packages in 10.4/unstable no longer build.
  Between sip, qt4-py and other dependency changes, multiple failures
occur at build time.  Thankfully, the packages have been ported to the
10.7 and copying the .info files to 10.6 works (tested qgis15-py27 so
far) with very little changes needed.  Can we backport gqis*-py to 10.4
? This will require creating dummy upgrade packages.  Or should we try
to adapt the patches and keep the existing package names, which is
probably an easier solution to avoid upgrading deadlocks.

Hanspeter