Dear

I am creating a new package "qgis18-py26".  Up to 1.7.x, qgis used dynamic
libraries, and 1.8.0 adopts frameworks, with one dylib remaining.

My question is, if I should create -shlibs splitoff or not.  In such case,
the -shlibs splitoff have the leftover dylib, or have the whole frameworks
as well?

Attached are my .info files (as well as two new packages qgis18-py depends
on).

Thanks
--
BABA Yoshihiko