On 2012 Dec 12, at 7:32 AM, Alexander Hansen wrote:

> I _thought_ that I had the current fink set up to complain if the
> FetchAltDir doesn't have appropriate permissions.

        Actually once i fed the expanded directory to 'fink configure' it not
only complained, but directed me to make the appropriate chmod.  Nice!  How
hard would it be to parse that directory and also complain if it's not useable?

sent from Lion

Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious...and don't call me Shirley.