Hi.  I wanted to do a few things with sbcl, if you're OK with them:

1)  Sync the current version (1.1.5) to i386 and x86_64 builds in the
10.4/ tree.
2)  Apply the same patch that I'm using in sbcl-N-maxima which prevents
the build from failing if someone has a file in / with non-ASCII
characters in it.
3)  We're looking at updating texinfo, and unfortunately sbcl's doc
build doesn't get along with the new version.  Fortunately, the system's
version on 10.5 and later will work, so we'd like to switch to that.
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison