Hi,

This is just to let you know I've put together an *unofficial* rolling
binary distribution for 10.8, since todai isn't doing it:

deb http://brendan.users.finkproject.org/10.8 stable main

It's been running for a week or two, and seems to be doing ok. The
source code for the builder is here:

https://bitbucket.org/brendan/fink-builddist

in case anyone wants to set up a builder for other distros :)