We've added support for 10.9 into the master branch of the github
repository (https://github.com/fink/fink).  Folks that were using the
"Futureproof2" feature branch may want to update their git checkouts
appropriately to pick up changes that get made after the merge and
before we do a release.

Some other notes:

1) There is no 10.9 support in any released fink, version 0.35.2 or
earlier.  (The first 10.9 support release version will probably be 0.36.0)
2) There is going to be no supported upgrade path from any earlier OS X.
  The document /sw/share/doc/fink/INSTALL has information about how to
capture your list of installed packages.
3) You might consider installing an additional Fink tree rather than
removing your current one, since your existing stuff is likely still to
run and since we may not have all of your packages available yet. :-)
4) We appreciate feedback about packages that aren't building, so that
we can clean up the 10.9 distribution.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison