I have uploaded my Qt4 4.8.5 package for testing on the tracker.

https://sourceforge.net/p/fink/package-submissions/4362/

Our existing qt4 is really old (4.7 series) and is needing significant
patching to make it work on newer OSes.

I have built and tested it on 10.7 and found no obvious issue there.  I
also used it to build Valknut-aqua and pyqt4-mac-py27 successfully.
However, I have not tested it on 10.8 and 10.9.  The package is
currently named qt4-mine-mac, which is a temporary name to make it
obvious that it is still in testing (final renaming can happen after
everything is shown to work as expected).

Please download and test building, especially on 10.8 and 10.9 and
comment back on the tracker with successes or failures.  Thank you,

Hanspeter