I jumped the gun on deprecating libdap9 after putting out an update to
libnc-dap3 which uses libdap11 instead.  I’ve done a quickie test of an update
to scientificpython-py27 which is slightly modified to deal with
libdap11—specifically its private directory structure.

I’ve attached the modified .info file.  If there aren’t any problems with it (I
didn’t have a way to do a runtime test), then one of us can commit it.

I’m very sorry about the rush—I had honestly thought that we’d closed down all
of the libdap9 users.  I guess there’s some consolation in the fact that most
of the packages I broke were mine. :-\
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison