I think you just send this email and then change the maintainership back
to fink-project and commit the changes.

And then I send you an email (I'm just one of the maintainers too) say,
"Thanks for all the work!" Well, I expect others to do the same.

But honestly, thanks for all the work!

On Sun, 8 Feb 2015, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently listed as the maintainer of 45 packages (only 4 still
> officially supported):
>
> http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/browse.php?maintainer=Trevor+Harmon&dist_name=any
>
> Recently someone contacted me about updating one of my packages, but I had to
> explain that I no longer have the time or up-to-date skills necessary to
> maintain them.
>
> What is the process to remove myself as the maintainer from all my packages?
> I don?t mind having my name attached, it?s just that I don?t want to give
> people the wrong idea that someone is actively maintaining them. I couldn?t
> find any instructions for this on the website. Thanks,
>
> Trevor

Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee