Dear developers,

Since installing fink-0.38.4-91, I got a new warning message right at the start
when running "fink update-all"

----
$ fink update-all
Information about 10413 packages read in 1 seconds.

WARNING: Xcode.app version (0.0) and Xcode Command Line Tools version (6.1)
are not compatible.
You may experience build errors.
----

Clearly, Fink has tried to find Xcode, which I do not have installed (I have
better ways to spend 5 GB of disk space) and hence assigned it version 0.0.
This of course does not match the command line tools version (6.1).

While this doesn't block anything, I think it should be fixed to not give the
warning when Xcode is not installed (or version 0.0).

Remko