if we upgrade to my PR I think we could use the symbols files in the dpkg info
die to find flat libs, I’m not 100% certain as I’d need an example to test, but
if flat_namespace creates a symbol it would be possible, it could even be a
trigger to process and sort all libs known to use flat_namespace, then just
check that.  Either options is pretty easy to do.
---
TS
http://www.southofheaven.org/
Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!