On Sep 10, 2015, at 17:01, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1)  We should probably put beta install instructions on the website.  Before
> I do that, I would like to confirm that bootstrapping using the “TheCaptain”
> branch actually works.  Could someone please confirm that for me?

I can confirm that I was successful with the bootstrap from TheCaptain with an
earlier version of El Capitan public beta. I’ve now installed the Golden Master
Candidate, and will do a fresh install just to be sure.

> 2)  At some point soon we’re going to want to switch master and TheCaptain
> over to use the 10.9-libcxx tree, which is in the process of being populated
> as I write this.  I’ll prepare pull requests to make it easier for folks to
> track the changes.

I’m happy to try that again as well. My previous attempt to use that tree were
unsuccessful.