David,
       With the new 10.9-libcxx tree, we should take the opportunity to
prune down the number of llvm* packages. Also, I am leaning towards pruning
out the dragonegg-gcc packaging as it is dead upstream and the last
upstream release doesn't build against clang 3.5 or any gcc newer than 4.8.
Is it okay if we remove...

llvm31.info
llvm31.patch
llvm32.info
llvm32.patch
llvm33.patch
llvm34-clang-iomp5.patch
llvm34-clang-omp.patch
llvm34-clang.patch
llvm34-compiler-rt.patch
llvm34-libcxx.patch
llvm34-openmp-cmake.patch
llvm34-polly.patch
llvm34.info
llvm34.patch
dragonegg-gcc.info
dragonegg-gcc.patch

in the process of adding the new llvm37 packaging? This still will leave us
with the three most recent llvm releases.
       Jack
ps We have a precedence for this pruning in the removal of the earlier
python releases.