The move to git is getting steadily closer and one of the things that I have
been thinking about for this is that there should be a standardized way for
maintainers to (optionally) add their github ID to their packages if that is
the way that they prefer to receive bug reports and / or pull requests so that
users are not confused and because it is nearly impossible to find a github
account based on any given email address.

On a somewhat related note, as far as I know there is only one thing remaining
to be done before we can switch over to git:
https://github.com/fink/scripts/issues/33

Does anyone know of any other issues or can start work on this one?

A well-known friend is a treasure.
My Web Sites:
http://dak180.users.sourceforge.net/ <http://dak180.users.sourceforge.net/>