On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 18:46:41 -0800, Greg Minshall <minsh...@acm.org> wrote:
hi. i just updated to 10.11. Apple removed various things, including
> RCS and procmail. there's a fink package for RCS, but i don't see one
> for procmail. i downloaded the source, made a few mods
> (s/getline/pr_getline/g; mv INSTALL INSTALL.txt), and it appears to
> work.
>
> is there a more formal way of getting procmail? (i couldn't *ask* the
> question until i had my e-mail back up and running, sigh... :)
>
> other than that, in particular the fink parts of the upgrade were great.

I just migrated our old procmail package to the current (10.9+) distro.
Thanks for the getline() fix! I didn't need to alter INSTALL. Debian
has a ton of patches, I will look into them later this week.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
dma...@netspace.org