Hi Alexander,

> On 09 Jan 2016, at 23:08, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I’m not giving up the project just yet.  I just don’t actually use most of
> what I maintain, and real life is really dragging me down right now so I
> don’t have the time and energy to keep up with them.

That's a bummer! Fink would be in a much worse state without your many efforts
over many years.

That said, of course real life will always take priority. I just hope the
things dragging you down will go away or be resolved, and you can get back some
much needed time and energy -- not necessarily for Fink (even though that is of
course my not-so-secret hope ;-), but in any case for yourself, to be spent
however is best for you.

Best wishes,
Max