Hello,

I tried to install fsf-gdb and gdb via fink today on OS X El Capitan
10.11.3.

*First of all*, a dependency is missing (libtool needed to be installed
manually for fsf-gdb [perhaps also for gdb]).

*Secondly*, gdb runs ok via sudo, but not without sudo (I did the code
signing as described in the package description). For the error see below:

gdb IntFokkerPlanck
GNU gdb 6.3.50.20050815-cvs (Thu Oct 15 12:32:49 UTC 2015)
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "i686-apple-darwin15.0.0"...Reading symbols for
shared libraries .. done

(gdb) break 154
Breakpoint 1 at 0x10000080f: file IntFokkerPlanck.c, line 154.
(gdb) run
Starting program:
/Users/roseliwedemann/tudo/Neural/FokkerPlanckModel/Program/IntFokkerPlanck
Unable to find Mach task port for process-id 1257: (os/kern) failure (0x5).
(gdb)

*Thirdly*, fsf-gdb does not run via sudo nor without sudo.

error with sudo:

sudo fsf-gdb IntFokkerPlanck
Password:
Throw without catch before boot:
Throw to key misc-error with args ("primitive-load-path" "Unable to find
file ~S in load path" ("ice-9/boot-9") #f)Aborting.

error without sudo:

fsf-gdb IntFokkerPlanck
Throw without catch before boot:
Throw to key misc-error with args ("primitive-load-path" "Unable to find
file ~S in load path" ("ice-9/boot-9") #f)Aborting.
Abort trap: 6

Can you please help me solve the above problems / fix the missing
dependency?

Cheers,

--
Roseli S. Wedemann