Matthias,

Can portaudio2 have the following changes incorporated?

1) update to 20140130 upstream release
2) use 'make install DESTDIR=%d' instead of hand copying include and lib
directories and files. This helps by installing libportaudio.la
3) change the Files: field in portaudio2-doc to "bin
share/doc/portaudio2/doc" so that the DocFiles: fields in the other
SplitOffs are honored.
4) build and install the C++ bindings. These are in bindings/cpp and
require their own ./configure ; make ; make install DESTDIR=%d cycle
(and own SpliOffs). I can package the C++ bindings can alternatively be
built as a wholly separate package if you'd prefer, but I think it's
best to keep them linked together to avoid version drift.

Hanspeter