On 17 Jan 2017, at 10:16 pm, Kurt Schwehr <kurtschw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> done

Thanks, worked!
Could you do the same for yaml-py36; adding the Type is all that’s required as
well.
This would be the last missing Python3.6 dependency for an astropy update I am
preparing.
I have also just submitted two package requirements for matplotlib-2.0.0 to the
tracker,
which you can take over as maintainer or leave me in, whatever you prefer.

Cheers,
                                        Derek