This brings up an interesting point. Many of these programs (not the one you
listed here but the ones on the web site) are only marginally stable on
their native platform (in most cases Linux). So what's your definition of
stable as far as Fink is concerned? Mine would be that the software runs as
well on MacOS X as it does on Linux or *BSD or wherever else its been
ported.
Paul