At 9:29 PM +0200 6/4/02, Max Horn wrote:

>Err, what exactly are you deduciing this from? You mean that if you
>enter "fink list --installed" it will give you an empty list?
>
>Max
>--

I didn't know there was an --installed option, as it isn't mentioned
in the man page.  I've been messing around with grep to get lists of
installed packages - it sort of worked, but it was a kludge.  I'm
very glad you mentioned the --installed option.

Is there any available documentation to supplement the man page?  Or,
is my man page somehow out of date?  Mine claims to be dated January
26, 2002.

Thanks,

Kevin Horton