On Friday, May 3, 2002, at 01:54  PM, edwin sutton waldmire iv wrote:

> I apologize if this message is not of the proper caliber for this
> list.  I
> am simply desperate and do not know where else to turn.

There is also a "Fink-Beginner's List".  You might find this helpful for
future problems.

The problem you are having is related to the server issues at
SourceForge and is hopefully a temporary problem.  Check the last few
posts in the archive (see the last few lines of this email for more
info) to read more about it.

Erik

----

Erik Price