Hi,

I try to build dgb (php debugger) for OS X. To run ./buildconf there is
libtool 1.4 required. I did install libtool14 from fink. 'fink list
libtool' gives the following answer

  libtool         1.3.5-10    Shared library build helper, v1.3.5
    libtool-shlibs  1.3.5-10    Shared library build helper, v1.3.5
 i  libtool14       1.4.2-5     Shared library build helper, v1.4
 i  libtool14-shlib 1.4.2-5     Shared library build helper, v1.4

But when I run ./buildconf it get the following error message

buildconf: checking installation...
buildconf: autoconf version 2.53 (ok)
buildconf: automake version 1.6.1 (ok)
buildconf: libtool not found.
           You need libtool version 1.4 or newer installed
           to build PHP from CVS.
make: *** [buildmk.stamp] Fehler 1

PS: I have the Apple developer tools installed which seem to be shiped
with libtool 1.3.x .

Any help is welcome
Marcel