Sorry for the OT post, I'm just wondering if there is any interest in having
a Forum for fink at all amongst it's users.

I have one up at the moment, instead of replying to this and clogging the
mailing list with more OT posts, perhaps we could login and register on the
bbs.

The url for the forum is

http://www.aquaflux.org/~fink/forum

The /~fink  site revolves around the #fink logs at the present time, yet I
would like to expand this a little more and make this site a useful resource
for the fink community.  Troubleshooting, looking at past problems, ideas on
other fink packages, uses for various ported packages that others may not
have thought of... There are a million different uses but it really requires
more than I to make it happen :)

One thing I would love to see are user tips and tricks for various programs,
porting tips etc.  I love reading about new progs that I normally would not
look at twice. too many man pages not enough time =)

(no, new graphics are not done for the forum yet, it has the spankin new,
out of the box feel at the moment)

Thanks

Torin