Can anyone help with configuring Evolution? My problem is that none of the
mail functions work--everything else seems to work fine, including import of
contacts. However, when clicking on the Inbox or Mail Summary links, NOTHING
happens--the inbox is not displayed, the TOOLS option for setting up mail
cannot be accessed, etc. This is on version 1.0.3

Is there a way to re-run the initial set-up program?
I suspect it may be a path problem but cannot find where Evolution sets the
path for the inbox, outbox, etc.

I have MACOSX 10.1.4, running Xdarwin 1.1 with the Sawfish window manager
and GNOME. I run FINK with the CVS libraries and did a self-update on 6/1

Also, I have never gotten Mozilla to work. It seems to compile and install
fine, but I can never get a browser to launch (or anything else, such as the
editor for that matter). I use Galeon without problems (I really like it and
use it rather than any browser on MACOSX, more stable and just as fast). I
also have Mozilla installed under MACOSX, and it works fine. Could the two
conflict?

Thanks
--
Just remember:

"One World, One Web, One Program" -- Bill Gates
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" -- Adolf Hitler