Hi Everybody,

I try to get xmltv up and running, but I get error messages from perl
running /sw/bin/tv_grab_uk:
stephan@localhost (/dev/ttyp3) ~/Downloads/xmltv > /sw/bin/tv_grab_uk
--configure
Can't locate object method "TIEHASH" via package
"Tie::RefHash::Nestable" at /sw/lib/perl5/XMLTV/Ananova_Channel.pm line
13.
Compilation failed in require at /sw/bin/tv_grab_uk line 85.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /sw/bin/tv_grab_uk line 85.
stephan@localhost (/dev/ttyp3) ~/Downloads/xmltv >

As a German living in Ireland, I am also interested in the German tv
program, but when I run /sw/bin/tv_grab_de then I get the following
message:
stephan@localhost (/dev/ttyp3) ~/Downloads/xmltv > /sw/bin/tv_grab_de
downloading listings: (nothing to do)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "xmltv.dtd">

<tv></tv>
stephan@localhost (/dev/ttyp3) ~/Downloads/xmltv >

After having checked the website where the tv listings are located, I
realised that the program was updated the last time on the 6th of June.
Are there any alternatives available?

Thanks in advance for any support!

Stephan