hey everyone, If you are using giFT through fink, please make sure you
update to the latest version. I will do my best to update it at least
once a week, but since I have put it into fink, there have been some
bug fixes and protocol changes. If you have not updated in a while, it
might be a good idea to remove you shares file so it gets rebuilt.

for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, do a `fink
info gift`

:-)

-chris zubrzycki
- --
PGP public key: http://homepage.mac.com/beren/publickey.txt
ID: 0xA2ABC070
Fingerprint: 26B0 BA6B A409 FA83 42B3  1688 FBF9 8232 A2AB C070
Security Is A Series Of Well-Defined Steps...

chmod -R 0 / ; and smile :)

-chris zubrzycki
- --