Alexander Hansen wrote:
> I can confirm this.  I'm a bit surprised that we haven't had a rash of posts
> about it--maybe nobody's done an initial install from source since the
> change.

I'm doing a regression test of sorts: rebuilding everything I have
installed. Nice to see I got as far as tar before anything like
this happened. I'll sing out if I run into any others.

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype

If God didn't mean for us to juggle, tennis balls wouldn't come three
to a can.