I suppose this one has been asked before but can't find a solution....

Samba seems available in the Fink - packages database but if I use
apt-get it wan't find it.
If I type fink list it wan't find it either.
Everything else works just great.

Herebelow is  my (standard) source.list

# Default APT sources configuration for Fink

# Local package trees - packages built from source locally
# NOTE: keep this in sync with the Trees: line in /sw/etc/fink.conf
# NOTE: run 'fink scanpackages' to create Packages.gz files
deb file:/sw/fink local main
deb file:/sw/fink stable main crypto
#deb file:/sw/fink unstable main crypto

# Official binary distribution: download location for packages
# from the latest release
deb http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/fink/direct_download release main crypto

# Official binary distribution: download location for updated
# packages built between releases
deb http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/fink/direct_download current main crypto

what is wrong? Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks