Shay Telfer writes:
 > Hi...
 >
 > I've installed OS X 10.2, then rebuilt fink, apache and php,
 > but my PHP pages don't appear to be being parsed by PHP (I
 > just get the raw PHP source displayed). I've tried everything
 > I can think of to rectify the situation, but no luck so far.
 >
 > >fink -V
 > >Package manager version: 0.10.0
 > >Distribution version: 0.4.0.cvs
 >
 > >Server version: Apache/1.3.24 (Darwin)
 > >Server built:   08/26/02 17:19:13
 >
 > >i   php 4.1.2-2      HTML-embedded server-side scripting language
 >
 > Any ideas?

I had to re-load the PHP module in Apache, as the 10.2 install
put in a new version of Apache and a new conf file (and a new
format/architecture for the conf files). The module loads are
done in main.cf, but the mime type and extension pairings are
done in mime.types.

Perhaps Fink was unable to install PHP into the new format for
httpd configuration used by 10.2?

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+