It may be that the "could not load library" message isn't your
problem--I get those when I start KDE, too, but it runs OK.

Check and see if you do in fact have /usr/X11R6/bin/iceauth on your
system.

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 01:18, lenny bruce wrote:
> ¿Quien es mas macho: dcopserver.la o Ricardo Montalban?
>
> I don't know what's gone wrong
> I thought it rebuilt what it needed after the QT binary compatibility bug
> how did we get .la files instead of .so?
>

> (not necessarily in order - just the troubling lines)
>

> Could not dlopen library dcopserver.la: not a Mach-O MH_BUNDLE file type
>
> Could not load library! Trying exec....
>
> kdeinit: Launched DCOPServer, pid = 20802 result = 0
>
> zsh: command not found: iceauth
>
> kdeinit: DCOPServer could not be started, aborting.
>

> --
> lenny bruce                        I am not a comedian,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]      I am Lenny Bruce.

Alexander K. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University
Levitated Dipole Experiment
MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center, 175 Albany Street, NW17-219
Cambridge, MA  02139-4213
Phone:  617-252-1818    Fax:    208-988-4057
57