Sacha Loiseau writes:
 > Hi all,
 > I'm desperately trying to install emacs and gnupg on
 > Jaguar. They worked like a charm on 10.1.5 of course.  I've
 > self-updated via cvs but to no avail. Both compilations fail
 > with syntax errors.
 >
 > They are both essential tools for me. Any help would be
 > greatly appreciated.

That's odd, Sacha. I was able to build and install both gnupg
1.0.7-2 and emacs 21.2-8.

Do you have the 'unstable/main' and 'unstable/crypto' trees in
trees path in /sw/etc/fink.conf? I understand that some of the
fink packages in stable won't build under 10.2 yet, but work has
been done on some of them in unstable to make them buildable
under 10.2.

V.