How do you request to get something ported to the Mac (assuming that the author of the
program doesn't have a Mac)?  I just stumbled across a Midnight Command clone that is
written in Python.  When I try to run it on the Mac, I get the following error: 'Bus
Error'.  I don't know what this means, but I assume this is some Mac specific problem.
 The program is called lfm and can be found here:
http://www.terra.es/personal7/inigoserna/lfm

Robin L. Siebler
Software Test Engineer
Palm