Hello everyone.
I am trying to compile qCAD from source.  One of its link dependencies
is Qt 3 library.  The Makefile is looking for a qt3library with a ".a"
extension but the most recent (unstable) fink qt3 package does not
create one.  Does anyone know whether or not I can substitute one of the
Qt multithreaded dynamic libraries (eg libqt-mt.3.0.5.dylib) for the
required one?  Can this be done by substituting the correct variable in
the makefile or will I have to link everything "commando?"

Thanks!

Sean