I'm not sure where Darwinports likes to install stuff.  If it uses
/usr/local, then there may be some issues during building--this can be
solved by temporarily renaming /usr/local when you build fink packages.

I haven't read about specific complaints about the interaction of
Darwinports with fink on the lists as of yet.

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 04:05, Ferdinand Klinzer wrote:
> Hello Fink Users!
>
> I have a question:
>
> On my Mac OS 10.2.1 i have Darwinports installed via. CvS and i have a
> working fink on my system.....
>
> But can they 2 package managment tools working on 1 system ?
>
> Or is there a conflict ???
>
> ThX
>
> Ferdinand Klinzer
>

> IT.admin

Alexander K. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University
visiting MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center
Levitated Dipole Experiment
175 Albany Street, NW17-219
Cambridge, MA  02139-4213