David Cantrell wrote:

I'm having trouble installing readline-shlibs, which is required for readline,
and hence for libxml and for pan. I'm running Jagwyre.

I have fink 0.4.1 installed, and updated from CVS, including the unstable
tree - I added unstable after coming across this problem though, so it also
exists in stable. Everything is up-to-date.
But not upgraded to 10.2, it seems.

[]
Failed: installing readline-shlibs-4.2a-5 failed
For 10.2, the version number is readline-4.3-5.info, both in stable and unstable. It has the -lncurses flag that fixes the errors you are seeing.

which is a bit annoying.  Any pointers how to fix this?
Follow the 10.2 upgrade procedure described on the fink web page.

--
Martin