Fink tells me that libxine needs updating. There are dependencies on xfree86-base-threaded, xfree86-base-threaded-shlibs, xfree86-rootless-threaded, and xfree86-rootless-threaded-shlibs, none of which I currently have installed; instead, I have the placeholder package system-xfree86 4.2-1, standing for XFree86 4.2.1.1, as supplied by XDarwin.org.

Should I go ahead and allow the Fink dependencies to be installed?

Alwyn