hi again...

well fink selfupdate works again, but it tells me that

% fink install xfree86-rootless
sudo /sw/bin/fink install xfree86-rootless
Information about 1447 packages read in 5 seconds.

pkg xfree86-rootless version ###
pkg xfree86-rootless version 4.2.0.1-1
No packages to install.

but that's not the latest xfree86-version.... how come that I can't find it... in what tree is it? i thought I had all the unstable trees "activated"...

thanx
alex