Hi all,

I know it's off topic but I thought some of Fink's users and developers might be interested in this story.

"Some of the world's most iconic birds are facing a new and grave threat to their existence. Many of the so-called Darwin finch species on the Galapagos Islands are being attacked by the larvae of parasitic flies and scientists are deeply concerned for the birds' long-term welfare.

The flies were accidentally introduced to the islands, off Ecuador, and it is not known whether the finches will be able to cope with their arrival. ."

http://ens-news.com/ens/nov2002/2002-11-11-04.asp

http://www.birdlife.net/news/pritem_display.cfm?NewRecID=709&NewType=P

--
dylan
p.s. I'm having trouble getting the T-shirt to compile. Any hints? Hmm... maybe I should move my laundry out of the way.