Bonjour Olivier !

the xaw3d-shlibs package exists :
[6:25:10pm] _pejvan_ ~ >> fink list xaw3d
Information about 808 packages read in 4 seconds.

 i   xaw3d            1.5-4        Athena widget set with 3D look
 i   xaw3d-shlibs     1.5-4        Athena widget set with 3D look

Maybe you should run a >> fink selfupdate-cvs ?

Pejvan

Olivier Marti wrote:
I'm in the common case of having removed a manually installed Xfree to
switch to the Fink version.

I've reinstalled xaw3d as suggested by this mailing-list archives. However,
it is also said here that I should reinstall xaw3d-shlibs.

Neither fink nor fink-commander seems to be able to find this package !

Could you help me ?

Anymway, I have :

lsce3005-marti-37-~:xterm
dyld: xterm Undefined symbols:
xterm undefined reference to _tgetent expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
xterm undefined reference to _tgetstr expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
Trace/BPT trap

Is this problem it related to the missing xaw3d-shlibs, or not ?

Thank you for your help

Olivier