On Saturday, December 14, 2002, at 09:38  PM, Josh Kuperman wrote:

I would gladly test things if you like. You would need to tell me the commands. I have an OWC external Yamaha
40x16x10 Firewire burner, but I haven't been able to burn anything
successfully except when using Apple software.

Basically, of OS X, Roxio, and cdrecord -- iTunes burns fine, but
Roxio Titanium always hits buffer underuns and I haven't been able yet
to figure out how to do basic tasks, copy from my internal to the
burner, with cdrecord.