On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 05:52 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

ld: .obj/release-shared-mt/qfont.o illegal reference to symbol: _FcPatternAddString defined in indirectly referenced dynamic library /usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib
Aha! You're building against an xfree86 4.3 snapshot.

I haven't yet updated qt3 to play nice with it. You can temporarily work around it by editing the qt info file and adding "-lfontconfig" on the configure line after the -I's.

I've got to dig through their configure script and come up with a more elegant solution before I support xfree86 snap's officially.