On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 04:14  AM, Martin Costabel wrote:
Looks like an older version of what we have in Fink. Compare the texts you quote with http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/fink/dlcompat/Attic/ README?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
right, I knew this... but how do I remove it?

their pkg installer doesn't contain a .bom file???

lenny bruce                        I am not a comedian,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      I am Lenny Bruce.